Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mexico...finally

It happened, I'm finally here. It's so weird.

Despite being the grown up I am *cough*, I feel like the dumb little kid that spoke English out of embarassment instead of using my wonderful Spanish abilities. Well, now I at least speak Spanish...even if I get stuck on words sometimes. It gets easier and easier though. I'm just not sure what to do with myself. I finished that picture of Ariel in about four hours and I expected it to take all day. I was done, thinking, "What the fuck do I do now?" Even the kids who are here are well-behaved and quiet, so they don't need me. I have a feeling I'm going to finish my book really fast too.

The crappy part is all my cousins live 3 hours away, so I'm on my own as far as entertainment goes...even the movie theater is 3 hours away. Hopefully someone will take pity and take me out :)

Well, there isn't much to say since I just got here yesterday, but if you're ever in Vista Hermosa there is an amazing seafood place you have to check out. I'll have to find out what the name was though. Talk to you later love.

No comments:

Post a Comment